Notification : Mobik SMS is CLOSED for indonesian user !

, Friday, December 28, 2007

mobik sms id death

No..No it is not Antiteori Blog which closed, No Way ;)

The bad news is...
Notification : Mobik sms is CLOSED for indonesian user !

I've just make sure of it. From Now on Mobik SMS is Closed for indonesian public.
I Know it by two things :
(1) Many of my friends , mostly my loyal blog reader who tell me that's mobik sms in not able to be used anymore. Moreover, i receive many message from my reader that, there had been error during the registration process.
(2) My account itself already suspended, and i can't send a free SMS message no more

Looks its pretty clear what that things suppose to means.
INDONESIAN member are being totally SUSPENDED
In what reason? In my opinion, it still the classic cause. Indonesians are not quite Profitable for marketing & commercial purpose.
pathetically but not less containins truth =)

But please not to worry, as soon I find the the free sms server subtitute, i will tell u right away within my next post =)

For them who has joined and being my refferal i apologize for this uncomfortableness =)

masih pengen baca lanjutannya? mau dapet info2 penting! dan menarik? , silahkan daftarkan e-mail berlangganan gratis di sisi kanan sidebar blog antiteori, atau klik di sini,untuk keep uptodate dengan blog antiteori tempatnya SMS gratis yang bener2 gratis & tukeran link & bedah SEO

Letakan Skrip Adsense Anda Disini

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hello friend, You create a nice blog... But you take many of my articles from my blog.. http://iearnmoneyhelper.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for the comment in my blog.
    Contact me.. I will show how to earn money with your blog.. I have some easy ideas... my mail is nanthan.smix@gmail.com. I am earning more than 500$ per month.

    have a nice day

  2. Anonymous said...

    dude, dont disturb my blog with your SCAM !! thanx.

  3. Anonymous said...

    Hi adam brown, my apologize, but i dont feel ever ask you about your what-so-called-abs-things , Please, just give any related comment to my blog. Please dont SCAM here,thank you =)

  4. Anonymous said...

    nice information .... thanx for sharing...
    http://stylishsms.com

Post a Comment

Old Friends Of Mine

GlossyBlue Blogger by Black Quanta. Theme & Icons by N.Design Studio
Entries RSS Comments RSS