Shopping For Mailbox

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Last month, I was shopping for my garden renovation plan. I bought flowers, grass, trees, ordered a new fence, new statues for the pond, etc.. And today I just realized that everything is new but one! My mailbox is still the same rusty mailbox from the day I bought my house! The rusty mailbox fits my old garden perfectly, but it just can't be there on my new freshly renovated garden! I need to get a new mailbox!

So.. I asked my friends, roam the town and all I found is just the same rusty old modeled mailbox (it’s not rusty if you buy a new one though).. then I use the internet to search for it, spend a little time to browse the net through google and.. I found it! At last I find mailbox with different models! Well.. the word "different" isn't really appropriate since it's not only different.. its way better too! There are so many choices there and it just confuses me since many of them fits into the theme of my garden.. all I have to do is just pick one of them and wait for its delivery.. hmm... I just can't wait to dispose my old rusty mailbox..

rusty mailbox

Ehh!! Do u think this blog is interesting? Its Up to U, whether Subscribe or NoT.
Check also my favorite at here and see aBsUrd-rare- baby here !

Letakan Skrip Adsense Anda Disini

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Old Friends Of Mine

GlossyBlue Blogger by Black Quanta. Theme & Icons by N.Design Studio
Entries RSS Comments RSS