Cool Google Display Image

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today while I'm surfing the net, like im used to do every day, I find a unusual stuff on google. They got such a cool-eye-catching display image. The Olympic dragon and a mouse holding a basketball celebrating the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games..lol that such a cool and funny picture i think. Thought, that this picture was so cool and they not display it everyday, or even twice, I decided to save the image and upload it for you guys, so you can see it too and left me your comment :)

Cool google display image
A dragon and a mice celebrating the Olympic games.


Ehh!! Do u think this blog is interesting? Its Up to U, whether Subscribe or NoT.
Check also my favorite at here and see aBsUrd-rare- baby here !

Letakan Skrip Adsense Anda Disini

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Old Friends Of Mine

GlossyBlue Blogger by Black Quanta. Theme & Icons by N.Design Studio
Entries RSS Comments RSS