Sandra dewi bugil still a magic word

, Thursday, May 1, 2008

First, tryin to be critical the right title should be Sandra dewi bugil still a magic phrase not Sandra dewi bugil still a magic word. But its not so important. What is important that all that SEO attempt this time has done very well, like i said before dont be desperate if somethin that you want is not come right after your first attempt, it need some time to be success. .

sandra dewi bugil
After three last similar topic post here, here, and here. Now the statistic report, this last 3 days i have generate traffic more than i expect. Approximately i generate more than 150 traffic a day now. that in particular circumstances that I'm write this post in English, the effect will be more effective if you write in Bahasa Indonesia.

For you who want to know it more details you can see it at here you will see the exact number on the last 20 day traffic details.

Anyway there's any other thing that stealing my attention, unexpectedly my post about sandra dewi bugil quite attract attention from some of my antiteori blog reader, one of them is mr.pertamax, he said that he like my posting about sandra dewi nude,hihihi . But anyway, i still appreciate for their response, because that means people pay attention about what i am writing, even better if my posting useful for they who read it.

Mmm..btw, you know...this is the most late posting I'm ever wrote...exactly at 1.15 am . So late, isn't it?? But I'm not waiting purposeless, first i love to update my blog. And the second, the main cause actually, i want to watch Champion League match, it is between Chelsea and Liverpool held in Stamford Bridge. Which one I'm bet on? i will prefer to bet on Liverpool rather Chelsea...sadly after my favorite team, Barcelona, failed to pass Manchester United games. .

For now i will be just an ordinary Liverpool supporter, as long as i know ' i will never walk alone'.
Ehh!! Do u think this blog is interesting? Its Up to U, whether Subscribe or NoT.
Check also my favorite at here and here !

Letakan Skrip Adsense Anda Disini

Old Friends Of Mine

GlossyBlue Blogger by Black Quanta. Theme & Icons by N.Design Studio
Entries RSS Comments RSS